Some of the sights in Livingstone you should not miss:
We offer the following tours – drinks included in the package.
- Visit the Victoria Falls – “Mosi o Tunya” in the local language – the “Smoke that Thunders”.
- Visit a traditional Zambian village and experience local culture and practises – local villagers will provide guided tours of their village and you have a chance to support the local economy by choosing art and craft from their village shops.
- Visit our local Mosi o Tunya National Park with spectacular views of the Zambezi River and lots of wild life.
- Visit some of the attractions in Livingstone Town, such as the Museum or the Golf Club, immersing yourself in the rich history of Livingstone and having a glorious cup of tea on the large veranda of the golf club – colonial style.
Please enquire for up- dated prices for the above activities at email@example.com.
The Stone Guest House can also help you book adventure activities with local tour operators.
Here are some of the activities on offer:
- Sun-Down Cruise on the Zambezi (drinks and snacks included)
- Elephant and Horse Rides through the Bush
- Helicopter and Micro Light Flights above the spectacular gorges and Victoria Falls
- Bunji jumping, abseiling, swinging over the gorges, paint ball and other adrenaline pumping exercises
- Canoeing and white water rafting on the mighty Zambezi
- Daily wildlife safaris to Chobe National Park in Botswana (includes lunches, drinks and a spectacular river cruise)
- Walking with Lions
- And many other activities
We do not charge any booking fees for making arrangements for you, but we are dependent on the offers made by the tour companies.
If you would like us know more about the above activities or for us to arrange some activities, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our office directly.
We guarantee you an enjoyable stay and exciting adventure activities for all ages.